Saturday, December 1, 2012

Holiday tunes . . .

As I shop around this Holiday season, one of my favorite elements is the ever present sound of holiday music. I wish that the diversity of styles could be heard everywhere throughout the year much like the celebration season. In one 10 minute spend you could hear Frank Sinatra, Mariah Carey, Blake Shelton and Madonna. Where else, other than RadioLand, would you find such an eclectic mix?

I also love that instrumentals thrive at the holidays. Wouldn't it be great to have a few more of these on regular radio throughout the year? Maybe tunes like Popcorn or Classical Gas popping up a little more often?

The music really helps make me feel the season and I hope that the holiday music we're presenting on RadioLand really helps enhance your celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment